Digital Moneys Crypto exchange bitcoin ETH DeFi information

What is Index Coop ?

Index Coop is a crypto index creation platform launched by TokenSets. Index Coop is a decentralized organization focused on enabling the creation and adoption of crypto index products. The first primitive governed by the Index Coop is the DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) which was jointly launched by DeFi Pulse and Token Sets. INDEX is the governance token used to add indices, allocate community funds, set costs such as update management, and improve index performance. 70% of the INDEX tokens are allocated across an initial distribution, liquidity mining program, index methodologist program, and community treasury. The rest 30% will be allocated to Set Labs and DeFi Pulse. There's no public audit report found so far.

Location San Francisco, USA
Digital Journal
Crypt Info and DeFi Protfolio Download