Digital Moneys Crypto exchange bitcoin ETH DeFi information

What is CoreVault ?

CoreVault is a fund vault that uses a non-inflationary governance token model. 5% of all profits generated from these strategies are used to auto market-buy the CORE token CORE is the non-inflationary governance token and CORE holders can provide or vote for strategy contracts. A 1% fee is charged on each CORE token transfer: 7% of it will be used as DEV share; The remaining 93% will be distributed to farmers. All transfers have to be approved by the CORE Transfers smart contract, which will block all liquidity withdrawals from Uniswap. Latest audit report is provided by the Arcadia Group per CoreVault, but there's no public link found so far. There's a [buy bounty program](https://twitter.com/CORE_Vault/status/1317248029716631552) for CoreVault.

Digital Journal
Crypt Info and DeFi Protfolio Download